Myofascial bodywork tailored to each individual client's needs and preferences.
This style of bodywork works with myofascia and the nervous system to reduce tension, increase your ease in motion, refine your proprioceptive and kinesthetic senses, and reduce pain.
Bodywork is performed clothed. Wear light clothing suitable for movement (a sports bra & underwear also works well).
LOCATION, HOURS, and COVID POLICIES
BLB sublets space within EarthBody Wellness East, 3810 SE Belmont St, Portland, OR 97214. Enter through the courtyard between the buildings, private entrance through screened porch at back of the patio.
- You will asked to remove your shoes and use a hand sanitizer/wash your hands upon entry.
- MASK REQUIRED at all times.
- Have you had a recent Covid-19 exposure? Been diagnosed with Covid-19 within the last 30 days? Have any respiratory symptoms, elevated temperature or any other Covid-19 related symptoms? Attended a large unmasked gathering or traveled through an airport? Please schedule for 2 weeks post-symptoms or post high risk activity.
- No late cancellation fees; I'm very happy to reschedule you if you aren't feeling well!
- My studio has a medical grade air filter, windows that open, and all surfaces are disinfected between clients. I remain masked throughout, and I change clothing between clients.
INSURANCE: Bright Life Bodywork no longer does direct billing of insurance, but can provide you with a detailed receipt that you may submit for reimbursement. You are also welcome to pay with your FSA/HSA card.
Book an appointment today - discover bodywork that helps increase your body's sense of resilience and freedom, making your experience of life brighter.
Appointments available on Sundays and Mondays, 9 am - 8 pm
Book by texting me at 212-920-7169 or through Massage Book